These terms apply to all sales of goods & services by Soil Solver Pty Ltd.
- Sharing of Information. We feel strongly that your personal data should only be seen by you, unless you choose to share it with others. We will never sell, rent, license or exchange personally identifiable data with a third party. No personally identifiable data or information will be shared with advertisers or partners.
- Prices are determined at the time of order and prior to payment are subject to change without notice.
- Any order placed by you in the manner described in this site is an offer by you to purchase a particular product or service for the price (including the delivery and other charges) specified on this site at the time you place your order.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of prices, images and information displayed on this site, Soil Solver is not responsible for any error and reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including without limitation, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price, image or the product description posted on this Online content, or an error in your order.
· Payments are to be made to Soil Solver without any deduction or discount other than as stated in these Terms or in the relevant Invoice or Statement
· The preferred method of payment is via credit card with accepted credit cards including VISA & Mastercard
· EFT & COD payments will be accepted
· Customers have 72 hours to make the EFT payment before their order will be cancelled
· A Customer’s order will not be delivered until the EFT funds have cleared Soil Solver’s bank account
· If no payment is received, no items will be delivered
- Orders will be delivered within two calendar weeks, and usually within a few working days. A preferred delivery day can be noted during the order.
- Unless the customer has inspected the goods and made a written notice to Soil Solver within 5 business days of delivery, the goods are deemed to have been delivered and accepted in good order and condition
- Soil Solver is not liable to the buyer for failure to deliver goods where such failures arise or is the result of civil disturbance or war, strike, lock-out, first or any other circumstance deemed beyond reasonable control
- Bagged products are entitled to be credited or returned based on complaint
- An application via the Soil Solver Website must be made for a return/credit
- The Invoice Number must be provided for the request to be processed
- If an item is unsatisfactory, a written explanation & photographic evidence is required within 5 business days of delivery before the item may be considered for a credit
- Change of mind or cancellation of a job is not a valid reason for a return or credit
- Your satisfaction is important to us. Any complaints may be sent to our support team firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Gavin on 0428 352 026